* Will Chinese companies play nice with U.S. stock exchanges?
* In case you haven’t heard… Federal officials are prepping what could be the largest insider trading case in history. According to WSJ, it “could ensnare consultants, investment bankers, hedge-fund and mutual-fund traders, and analysts across the nation.”
* Junk bond boom takes a timeout
* Matt Harris of Village Ventures: Power versus influence
* Felix Salmon: Can class action due process move online?
* Chadwick Matlin: Online slideshows are a Faustian bargain
* Accel Partners begins to liquidate its early stake in Facebook
* Shareholders vent anger over bank fees on failed takeover attempts
* Why can’t we be friends? Obama plans truce with U.S. Chamber of Commerce
* Indian political leader: India’s economic growth comes at the price of a “shrinking moral universe.”
* KFC is offering a $20k scholarship to the student who can best describe his/her qualifications in a single tweet
* Warren Buffett says trickle-down economics has failed:
Vodpod videos no longer available.