* Barry Ritholtz: The letter that Warren Buffett should have written.
* Gold rush: Russia agrees to privatize $32 billion worth of assets over the next three years
* If Harrah’s is unable to price its IPO today, the whole thing might be scrapped. Maybe they should have used some proceeds to pay down debt…
* Mark Suster: Invest in lines, not dots
* Seems some automaker went pubic last night. No, it’s not the largest IPO on record.
* Ikaria investor talks about the company’s future, after last week’s failed IPO.
* 3i Group chief Michael Queen: The private equity industry has “failed spectacularly” to invest in down markets.
* Seems that Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats were the subject of a class action lawsuit, which has been settled with no one admitting deliciousness.
* Video 1: John Doerr and Fred Wilson chat at the Web 2.0 Summit:
* Video 2: Peter Thiel speaks at the MIT Enterprise Forum on Tuesday night (here’s a summary):