Talk about a disconnect!
Sixteen Wall Street analysts raised their Apple (aapl) price targets Tuesday, according to AAPLInvestors.net. Meanwhile, the stock opened down $14.49 (4.6%) from Monday's close, despite a quarterly report that showed revenues that up more than 60% year over year.
The stock closed at $309.49, down $8.51 (2.68%) for the day.
- Don't cry for Apple's share price
- Apple analysts' frenzied Q4 round-up
- Apple sold 14.1 million iPhones in Q4, iPad sales disappoint
- Earnings Smackdown: The best and worst Apple analysts of Q4 2010
- Five numbers that could end -- or extend -- Apple's eight-week rally
[Follow Philip Elmer-DeWitt on Twitter @philiped]