* Michael Arrington: Why Groupon is no eBay
* William Pesek: Scary IPOs are the price we will pay for zero rates
* Joe Klein blames greedy financiers for the rise of know-nothing Tea Partiers
* Heidi Ledford: Amateur hobbyists are creating molecular-biology labs in their garages.
* Carlos Slim: Charity “doesn’t solve anything”
* Liz Gannes: My favorite lessons from startup school
* Louise Story: Banks shared clients’ profits, but not their losses
* Monty Munford: Ending Afghan corruption, one text at a time
* Simon Dumenco: Why do so many new media startups commit suicide?
* Dear Brian Moynihan: Here’s why BoA owes the bond insurers $10-$20 billion
* Ivy League bragging rights: Princeton’s investment returns top Harvard and Yale
* Tweet of the Day: @
as others have noted, it’s true that Google is essentially still a one-trick pony — but man, what a trick!
* Understatement of the Day: Steve Rattner addresses kickback scandal, and says he would have done some things differently:
Vodpod videos no longer available.