Logitech's Revue site has gone live with a pre-order price and feature list.
While Logitech formally introduces its Revue GoogleTV product today, they are also opening up information on their website. The URL for the microsite is logitech.com/en-us/smartTV/revue
The event is going on now so I'll update with more details as they become available.
- The Revue will be priced at $299 and will come with full sized keyboard
- The Logitech Mini keyboard will have a special Revue version. $129 extra retail. IF you want an additional full sized keyboard, it will be $99
- Voice actions works to find content via voice.
- Wifi-IR Bridge to get things like the harmony remote to work. Also may be able to control Cable box this way.
- It has full DLNA compatibility to play music from Network Hard Drives, Smartphones, and other computers.
- There will be a camera accessory with Carl Zeiss autofocus lens and optimized for low-light. Also stereo "living room quality microphones." Cost is extra $149 (compare to Cisco $599 + $25/ month umi.) Logitech TV cam and VidHD lets you do TV-based video chats in 720p.
- Currently, Hulu is blocking the box, but Hulu and Google are in discussions right now.
- The Revue plays .MKV files which are popular with BlueRay and DVD rippers.
- The Revue uses Chrome 5 for browsing and behaves similar to the desktop version.
- 100% hardware compatible with existing Harmony remotes, but 0% of current Logitech cameras work.
Technical specs below:<!-- more -->
- HDMI input: 1080p/60fps, 1.3a w/ CEC
- HDMI output: 1080p/60fps, 1.3a w/ CEC
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wired: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T [No Gig?!]