* Ken Fisher: The idea of a new normal is “idiotic”
* Career lessons from Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
* Terry Babcock-Lumish: The dangers of “trust network sclerosis”
* Bill Ackman takes Mark Zuckerberg’s challenge
* Sharon Astyk: Yes, you already believe in peak oil
* James Kwak: Bad arguments against tax “increases”
* Startups from the heart: Bill Warner’s advice to founders
* KKR deal-maker predicts the return of mega-buyouts. If he’s right, then KKR had better get to work raising that next fund.
* Max Levchin: AngelGate got me thinking about angels. Maybe we are doing it wrong.
* Tweet of the Day II: @ScottMAustin: Overheard phone call at PEA Conference: “Ok. So we’ll come up with a thoughtful yet ambiguous response to confuse them.”