* Angel vs. Founder: What happened at Delve Networks?
* Felix Salmon: The problem with investing in hedge funds
* Boyd Erman: Running the numbers of a management buyout at Potash
* China Inc. is based in…. Texas
* How Third Rock Ventures became the Andreessen Horowitz of life sciences
* Carl Icahn buys around one-third of Blockbuster’s debt, as the video rental company keeps spiraling toward bankruptcy.
* Go here to sign up for The Term Sheet’s new morning newsletter
* Tim Wright: The 727 that vanished (h/t Kedrosky)
* Best Buy CEO: iPad cannibalizing up to 50% of laptop sales
* The guy who got the whole carried interest tax debate started is now on Twitter (and teaching this semester at NYU). So #ff @vicfleischer