On YouTube, you can find his iPhone 4 keynote boiled down to a length to fit your needs
If you like to know what Steve Jobs is up to but don't have the time -- or the attention span -- to watch the full-length, 1 hour and 53 minute version of his Worldwide Developers Conference keynote that Apple (aapl) posted on its website, don't despair.
Thanks to a 21-year-old Estonian with a YouTube account called RonaldsThings, you can get the gist of the presentation -- or at least the iPhone 4 portion -- in 60-seconds. Or, if you have a bit more time to spare, RonaldsThings has a more leisurely version that covers the entire keynote in less than five minutes.
<!-- more -->
- Video: Steve Jobs' keynote address
- iPhone 4: The analysts weigh in
- iPhone 4: The early reviews
- iPhone 4: The videos
- Techmate video: Apple's new priority
- Steve Jobs live at Apple's WWDC 2010: A new iPhone and more
[Follow Philip Elmer-DeWitt on Twitter @philiped]